Tuesday 19 May 2015

photographing my designs







Here are some images of my screen printed square scarves. I am very happy with the outcome of these scarves and believe they would be suited to a wide female audience and my target clients of departments stores, most specifically Libertys. I am also satisfied with the gold foiled logo on these scarves and how they are photographed with a rock-style trendy biker jacket, to bring a cool and quirky edge to the soft and bright silk scarves.

Photographing my work has given me more of an insight to how I could present them in the graduate exhibition and I believe they look most impressive when they are open and flat so the designs can be seen. However, I feel they do also work well together hanging from their corner, so I may continue my idea of having some open and some hanging from hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment