Friday 15 May 2015

exhibition plan

I have been designing for the past few weeks with my final exhibition in mind. By this, I have tried to create screen prints which are for a scarf context but are also decorative and detailed enough to be seen open as a square in the exhibition or for a possible wall hanging context.  I have also tried to keep a focussed colour palette in mind so that my work appears like a complete collection together.

The image above is my plan for the exhibition. It features between four to six of my square scarves which will hang from white painted branches. I will also include two screen printed lengths to show that I can print in repeat. Plus, I will also include my gold logo, foiled onto the wall to show that I have created a complete product for my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment